Thursday, February 17, 2005

RRSP - Registered Retirement Sex Plan


Are you one of the millions of people who really have no concrete plan for retirement income? Well, someone has a blog to discuss just this subject. It's from an American perspective, but I'm sure some of the discussions apply everywhere.

I have no retirement savings to speak of. Once I reach retirement age, I plan to supplement my income by wearing provocative clothes and strolling around retirement homes trying to sell my body. Hey - men tend to die at a much younger age than women, so I should have pretty good odds of attracting a sizeable group of willing patrons. I know what you're thinking....Darlene should be OK with the idea - I'd be using some of the earned hoard to buy her chocolate, which by then should cost about $20 a bar. Posted by Hello

No comments: