Friday, November 03, 2023

Small things 3 Nov

  • If your workplace runs out of parking spots, I’d say it means they have enough people. Time to move on.
  • The mantra of every workplace: “We do this not because it is easy, but because we thought it would be easy.”
  • All those times I ate great food and had nowhere to post it because the internet didn’t exist yet…..
  • Dear Coca Cola: Stop adding new flavours. There’s nothing wrong with regular Coke. Nothing.
  • I have a few gender-neutral bathrooms at my house.
  • Am I replaceable? You bet. But it will be a serious downgrade.
  • Seen online: “Embrace failure. Be terrified about regret.”
  • “A committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and then quietly strangled.” ~unknown
  • In modern society, “I think, therefore I am” has morphed into “I believe, therefore I am right.”
  • I love using a measuring cup for water. I’m like, you're still clean bud. You get to skip the wash. Go right back to the cabinet dude.
  • Remember when we cared what time it was before we called someone in another area code?
  • Pro tip: Keep cake moist by eating it all as soon as possible.
  • Sometimes when I’m getting ready for bed, I think man, this is around the time I used to get ready to go for a night out…
  • How to upset a Canadian: Claim that Americans invented poutine and that Canadians ruined it with cheese curds instead of mozza.
  • In the era of the newest in smartphone camera technology, it amazes me that we still get offered yearly school photos. Family portrait studios are long gone.
  • I want to go into a Starbucks and order a drink, telling them my name is Bueller. Then leave knowing hilarity will ensue.


No comments: