Saturday, August 12, 2023

Small things 11 Aug

  • Weirdest phrase ever: “I’m just saying.” As opposed to what? Whispering? Yodeling? Not saying?
  • Immature: A word that boring people sometimes use to describe fun people.
  • [Seen on a mug] Let me pour you a tall mug of ‘get over it’. Oh, and here’s a straw so you can ‘suck it up’.
  • I want my navigation voice to be the Armourer from Mandalorian, and when I turn correctly, she says, “This is the way.”
  • “Remember, history is written by the victors!”   “Oh great. There’s a writing assignment too.”
  • I tend to avoid sufferers of Ultracrepidarianism on social media or in real life.
  • FYI, politicians at every level don’t have a magic power to control real estate prices, utility prices, commodity prices, grocery prices, gasoline and natural gas prices, etc.
  • Fun thing to do: listen to the lyrics of songs from the 60s, 70s and 80s and see how creepy they sound by today’s standards.
  • R2D2 must have sworn like a sailor. Everything he said in the movies was bleeped out.
  • Boxes of aluminum foil should say, “Free hat in every box.”

There was a young man 

From Cork who got Limericks

And Haikus confused

No comments: