Saturday, June 17, 2023

Small things 17 Jun

  • I was hoping our premier would stand up to Dynalife the same way she’s standing up to Ottawa. I guess it’s hard to punish the people your party personally hired. I wonder if there are any financial links between Dynalife and anyone now or formerly in the UCP?
  • "The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence." ~Nikola Tesla
  • The FBI are so dumb. They kept warning me not to pirate DVDs and all they accomplished was getting me to stop buying DVDs with FBI warnings at the beginning.
  • I looked in the Bible pretty thoroughly, and I couldn’t find anything that said ‘thou shalt not accidentally forget to scan that case of pop at the self check-out'.
  • My sleeping pattern is rotisserie chicken. I just keep turnin’ and turnin’... By morning I’m rested on all sides.
  • Vampires must get really tired of seeing human history keep repeating itself.
  • I think it should be common courtesy that if you want to show someone something on your phone, you should cue it up before mentioning that you want to show it to them. Rather than saying, “Oh I have something great to show you,” and then you’re forced to wait 5 minutes while they try to find it.
  • When your spouse leaves a note in the morning at your computer that says: “This is just not working.” But you turn it on and it seems to be working just fine.
  • Yeah, but what’s the soup of the night tho?
  • Dove chocolate tastes way better than their soap.
  • I’ve got the kind of silly goose vibe that the serious geese don’t appreciate.
  • Yes, we’re all cut from the same cloth, but some of us were cut with those wavy scissors.


No comments: