Thursday, December 22, 2022

Small things 22 Dec

  • OK, I get it. Henry Cavill was a great Superman. But come on. It’s not the end of the world. Another actor is now going to play a character. In a movie. That is fiction. Moving on… What? Gal Gadot isn’t going to be Wonder Woman anymore? WTF?! Who's running this gong show? 
  • Thank goodness Elon Musk is disqualified from becoming POTUS. Could you imagine this egomaniac running a country?
  • It would be fun if martial arts weren’t the only thing where you show your skill level with different coloured belts. “I have a black belt in explaining things and a green belt in cooking."
  • Your cat might be British if it brings you tea bags as a gift.
  • Well, well, well. If it isn't the bridge I said I’d cross when I came to it…
  • Is there anything better than when you experience a category five purring event?
  • If a woman asks you if she should get bangs, do not answer. It’s a trap. Don't. Answer.
  • Is it ethical to separate all the baby carrots from their parents?
  • If I fail often enough at those ‘I’m not a robot’ captchas, maybe I’ll get invited to their world domination chat room.
  • Could Pinterest be the solution for world peace? How could anyone get angry at a site filled with pretty pictures of things we like and no comments?
  • I currently have a smart TV. Before that, I just had a TV with a good personality.
  • Dad joke: There’s no loud laughing allowed in Hawaii. Just a low ha.
  • An "out of order" sign spotted at the bottom of an uncooperative escalator: "This escalator is refusing to escalate. This has been escalated to the engineer who is on his way up (or down) to check it out."
  • If you were born after 1980, you probably have never heard the former term Canadians used to refer to the Inuit people. Eskimo, which is now considered pejorative.
  • Do a Google Image search on ‘Japanese lunch box’. Yeah.


No comments: