Friday, October 07, 2022

Small things 7 Oct

  • My favourite colour is October.
  • It's OK to suck at things. Just be sure to keep trying new things.
  • God: You’re like a chicken. Duck: OK… God: But you’re waterproof. Duck: I’m liking it already. God: And you honk. A lot. Duck: So I’ll be dealing with a lot of traffic… God: Uh no. Duck: [sudden realization] I’m a New Yorker!
  • If you ever trip or fall in public, just smile and say, “Sorry, it’s been a while since I inhabited a physical body.” and just walk away.
  • I often wonder if people on Facebook or Instagram who post pics of their vacation destinations know that you can Google ‘Chichén Itzá’ and get tons of pictures of the place of a much better quality than any you could possibly take. Like, just post those pics. Or, I don’t know, maybe don’t post any pictures, because we all have Google.
  • The modern version of that classic scene from Say Anything would have the guy holding up his phone to play the song and as he presses play, an ad starts instead.
  • When you finally know that you're old: You start leaving Google reviews for every single place you visit. I just reviewed the parking spot in front of my house. 5 stars - would recommend.


No comments: