Friday, July 29, 2022

Small things 29 Jul

  • I could sure go for a choco taco right now…
  • Did you hear about the Transformer that was feeling the heat of summer? He decided to change into a tank top.
  • Hey NBCNews, let’s throw up all the great photos from the James Webb telescope and only give NDGT 5 minutes to speak to them, then cut him off. [slow clap]
  • I have a bag of air guitar strings if anyone wants to buy them.
  • “Yeah, I pretty much never sit by the pool anymore.” ~Marco Polo
  • You don’t learn if you can’t change your mind. You can’t change your mind if you surround yourself with like-minded people. But it’s comfortable. This is why social media is so popular. You get to surround yourself with fans, but no critics.
  • "The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men" ~Plato, The Republic
  • I don't even know what the snooze button feels like.
  • Ever sell your soul to the devil and then a couple days later he wants to give it back, no questions asked?
  • Millennial at work: “How do I unsubscribe from my boss’s emails so I don’t get them anymore?”
  • The sound of flip flops. Or as I like to call it, the soundtrack of Walmart.
  • Early is always better than on time.
  • Oh you want OCD? My wife and I unpack our suitcases within minutes of getting home from a trip.
  • Remember the Windows phone? How about the Blackberry Storm? Amazon Fire phone?


No comments: