Friday, June 24, 2022

Small things 24 Jun

  • Dear computer users: Computer don't get 'slow' as they age. They're not living beings. The seem to run slower because newer software and operating system files need more processing power, which the older hardware cannot provide.
  • Today's yoga pose is downward spiral.
  • When people on Facebook complain that fact checkers keep popping up...

  • Isn't it weird that we have one hand that knows how to do everything and one hand that just sits there like "I don't know how to hold a pencil very well."
  • If you're arguing loudly on your phone in public, at least have the decency to put it on speaker. We need to hear both sides of the argument so we know which side to cheer for.
  • Maybe Bigfoot is just a wookie that got lost...
  • I will use a measuring cup to measure water and when I'm done, that cup will skip the dishwasher cycle and go right back into the cupboard. Yeah, I'm a rebel that way.
  • When life gives you lemons, just return them. You kept the receipt, right?
  • The biggest lie we tell ourselves is "I don't need to write this down because I will remember it."
  • If we took the warning labels off of everything, would there be a rapid decline in human population?
  • I drank a lot last night, but I was fine this morning because it was water.
  • Here's how I like my eggs: scrambled, seasoned with sugar, oil, chocolate and a little flour for texture, then baked. So brownies basically.
  • Imagine what someone who has never heard of Mountain Dew would think it was if they were just told the name and asked to guess what it was. Probably ANYTHING except soda.
  • It's OK for monks to use email. As long as there are no attachments.
  • What happens if you take antibiotics and probiotics at the same time?

No comments: