Friday, June 10, 2022

Small things 10 Jun

  • Idea: Hey Americans with assault weapons - donate them to the Ukrainian cause.
  • Really annoying: when you're using an app or web site that asks for your birth year and you have to scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll to get to yours. I'm a senior dammit. Show some respect.
  • When someone in a rental car pulls into a gas station not knowing that their filler port is on the other side. I guess they don't know about the little arrow on the gas gauge thingy.

  • Yes I have my ducks in a row. I even sized and dressed them too. Memories of the military parade square.....
  • When I go shopping for plants at the garden centre, I head straight for the 'thrives on neglect' section.
  • Egg salad is just a different kind of chicken salad.
  • If you follow the link to a "15 signs you're a narcissist" quiz, you pretty much found the biggest sign without taking the quiz.
  • Cake. The other white meat.

No comments: