Friday, May 13, 2022

Small things 13 May

  • Abortion isn't birth control. I agree. But vasectomies are.
  • Someone gave birth in their car on the way to the hospital and the father named the kid Carson. Best. Dad. Joke. Ever.
  • You can tell that Monopoly is a very old game. There's a luxury tax and rich people can go to jail.
  • I share the road just fine. They can have the part behind me...
  • When your mom walks into the room and says, "Who wants hot dogs for supper?" what she's really saying is, "We're having hot dogs for supper."
  • Overheard probably: "Trust my gut? My gut can't even handle milk!"
  • It's not illegal to scream really loud for no apparent reason. Just sayin'.
  • What sucks about Netflix and other streaming services is that when you watch a few minutes of something and give up, it still stays there in the 'continue watching' pile.
  • The purpose of a bayonet is to bring a knife to a gun fight.

  • Apparently none of the cereal companies have ever heard of Ziploc before. I mean, come on, even the cheese slices are resealable now.
  • Not sure who needs to hear this, but you can re-park your car if you didn't get it right the first time. I do it all the time.
  • I bought some Babybels in case there's ever a cheese rolling competition nearby.
  • The great thing about rock is you also get roll. They throw it in for free.

No comments: