Friday, April 22, 2022

Lame reasons to justify leaving work early


  • Have to get to the 'while supplies last' sale.
  • The vibes are off.
  • I'm falling asleep from boredom.
  • My gambling addiction is acting up again.
  • Manicures are half price before 4pm.
  • My car is lonely and needs a good, long, hard drive.
  • Two words. World Cup.
  • I've booked a fashion shoot for my cat.
  • It stopped raining and now the sun is out.
  • I hear my mom calling me.
  • My body just stopped producing whatever the equivalent of insulin is for work and my blood-work levels are through the roof.
  • My 48 hour deodorant just gave out.
  • I ate a huge bowl of baked beans for supper yesterday. Need I say more?
  • I need quiet time to absorb what it says in my annual assessment.
  • I want to get the car indoors before the hail storm arrives.
  • I'm feeling harassed.
  • My workstation is locked and I forgot my password.
  • Need an early start on Christmas shopping.
  • Everyone's perfume is giving me a headache.
  • The office has bad Feng Shui.

No comments: