Friday, March 04, 2022

Small things 4 March

  • I was behind a large Toyota Tundra pick up truck that had a decal that said "I identify as a Prius".
  • Never moon a werewolf.
  • Sometimes Russia gives me the heebie-KGBs. Just Putin that out there....
  • For fun, create a group chat called [your name]'s surprise party, add all your local friends and then leave the group. Then sit back and wait for the awesome.
  • Even hot dogs are shocked when they find out what they're made of....
  • I have in my possession a laptop that is so old and so underpowered, that I tried loading Google Chrome Flex on it and it refused to run.
  • I think it's disgraceful that teachers in this country can't get a raise, while professional athletes have arguments over million dollar contracts.
  • Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you feel the warmth.
  • What doesn't kill you mutates and tries again later.
  • Would self-service not more aptly be called no-service?
  • Karma doesn't mean you can rest easy knowing all the people you treated badly had it coming....
  • The paper shredder was inspired by fax machines that constantly ate the documents they were fed.....
  • Back in my day, we had to go to channel 3 to play video games.

No comments: