Saturday, November 27, 2021

Small things 27 November


  • In Texas, Covid has more reproductive rights than women.
  • Whenever a dog owner walks their dog past our house, I always greet the dog in a friendly voice. But then I wonder if the owner thought I was greeting them and it makes me laugh.
  • Nosferatu's friendlier brother, Yesferatu. His motto: I like B positive
  • Old age be like: Brain:"Move your right arm that way. Quickly." Body:"OK, I'll try. But be prepared to feel extreme physical contact with every stationary object along the way."
  • Remember when nobody could see our home-made videos? Because of no internet. And hardly anyone had video cameras. 
  • If you've never been hacked, it doesn't mean your security is great. It may more likely mean you're not worth the money.
  • If I opened a coffee shop, I would charge a little more for each coffee, but everyone gets a free delicious pastry or donut with each purchase.
  • Trump once called Angela Merkel stupid. She earned a doctorate for her thesis on quantum chemistry. Also, she can hold a large beer stein with one hand.
  • Women used to knit or buy knitted covers for the toilet paper rolls in the bathroom and the toaster and maybe kettle in the kitchen. I kid you not.
  • Did you hear about the man who cooled himself to absolute zero? He's 0K
  • I hate peer pressure. And so should you!
  • It's OK for women to wear men's clothing, but not so much the other way around.

No comments: