Saturday, November 20, 2021

"Do they even make them anymore"


I'd been going to the grocery store looking for those boxes of 'Fridge-N-Freezer' baking soda with the flaps on the box sides that open to reveal a fine screen to allow the baking soda to absorb odours.

I'd go to the baking aisle, find regular boxes of baking soda, but no 'Fridge-N-Freezer' baking soda with the flaps on the box sides. Hmm, I'd think. Maybe they're out.

But it seemed they were always out. One time I even asked a grocery store staff member if they still had them, and they're like, "No. Haven't seen them in ages. Do they even make them anymore?"

For fun, thinking out loud, "Nah. They wouldn't be devious enough to put them in the aisle with the cleaning supplies or whatever. No. No, they didn't.

They put them next to the scented candles, Air Wick and stuff like that. Because when I think baking soda for the fridge, I'm definitely thinking, "I bet they're next to the scented candles."

Punked again!

No comments: