Friday, January 08, 2021

Small things 8 Jan

[This week on House Hunters] 

Realtor: "So what's your budget?" 

Wife: "Well, my husband and I each just got our $600 stimulus check, so...

Husband: "$1.2 million?"

[Library visit]

        Visitor: Do you have a book about Pavlov's dog?

Librarian: It rings a bell...

Visitor: How about a book about Schrodinger's cat?

Librarian: We might have it. And we might not.

  • The door to the maternity ward says Push. Push! PUSH!!
  • It turns out that the kids in Africa didn't care whether I finished all my supper when I was a kid.
  • I have purposely switched my car's infotainment to the radio just so that anyone working on my car can't listen to my personal music.
  • The car's weakest part is the nut holding the steering wheel.
  • Spiders are the only web designers that like to find bugs.

No comments: