Friday, January 15, 2021

Small things 15 Jan

  • I'd rather be excluded for who I include than included for who I exclude.
  • They should sell a splurge protector.
  • Am I the only one that keeps looking online at my fave places to eat while on vacation to see if they're still open?
  • 2022 sounds like 2020 too.
  • 2021 sounds like 2020 won.
  • Are people enjoying season two of 2020 so far?
  • "Here's a question for [Rep. Paul] Gosar since he's from Arizona but he's also challenging the Arizona results. And this applies to Republicans from Pennsylvania and Georgia and Michigan and all the other swing states. If the presidential election was fraudulent, how come YOUR election wasn't fraudulent? Why did you take your seat if the results from your state can't be trusted? It's the same ballot. Literally the same piece of paper." ~Seth Meyers

  • A group of UPS trucks is called a parcel.
  • If the SolarWinds compromise has proven anything, it proved the old adage that the only safe data is the data that is totally offline. And one could argue that even offline data isn't completely safe.
  • For what it's worth, most of the tech support answers I give I got from a Google search. Ta-da!

"Dad, why is that book so thick?"

"It's a long story..."

No comments: