Friday, August 14, 2020

Small things 14 Aug

  • I want to meet the illegally blind people....
  • Irony: Insisting your kids go back to school this fall, but you won't listen to educated people when they say it's not a good idea.
  • It's better to lose a second of your life than to lose your life in a second. Slow down.
  • His Tinder bio says that he has a corner office with views of the entire city, drives a $500,000 vehicle, and is paid to travel. His dates never seem too happy when he tells them he's a bus driver.
  • Dude 1: Hey, bro?Dude 2: Yeah bro? Dude 1: Can you pass me that pamphlet? Dude 2: Brochure
  • I got arrested for illegally downloading Wikipedia in its entirety. Before I got arrested I said "wait I can explain everything".....
  • We all know where the Big Apple is but does anyone know where the… Minneapolis?
  • Why did Karen press Ctrl+Alt+Delete? She wanted to see the task manager. (*)
  • During the Covid shutdown, men were losing $1 for every $0.79 women were losing......................
  • If Americans switched from pounds to kilograms, there would be mass confusion.
  • My friend keeps saying "cheer up man it could be worse, you could be stuck underground in a hole full of water." I know he means well.
  • The reason the Republicans wouldn't impeach Trump is because they believe in carrying a baby to full term.
  • The word 'nothing' is a palindrome. Spelled backwards it's 'gnihton', which also means nothing.
  • If you buy a bigger bed, you'd have more bed room, but less bedroom.
(*) That will be my one and only Karen joke. Thank you very much. I'll be here all week.....

No comments: