Friday, July 17, 2020

Small things 17 July

  • Before you could store phone numbers in the phone, maybe our memory was nature's way of weaning us off of phone calls. If you couldn't remember someone's number anymore, you just stopped calling them. Possibly for good reasons.
  • I really don't know why I felt it necessary to put my mom's phone number in my contacts. I've managed to remember it for 44 plus years now.
  • Is it really necessary to stand right next to the airport baggage carousel before you even see your luggage?
  • I think the markup on beef jerky is out of control.
  • Puns are meant to inflict punitive damage.
  • To really simulate the Broadway experience, stream Hamilton in your living room, but watch it from your neighbour's roof.
  • Jesus backwards sounds like sausage.....
  • British people be like "I'm bri' 'ish."
  • What do you say we put the 'all-in' price on stuff from now on.
  • Minimum wage isn't a suggestion. Also, it should be renamed shameful wage.
  • When we tell our great grand-kids about the toilet paper shortage of 2020, we have to make sure we really embellish. "We had to drag our butts on the lawn. Uphill. Both ways. Dodging murder hornets. 

No comments: