Friday, July 10, 2020

Long lost songs from my childhood that I still love today

  • The Korgis - Everybody's got to learn sometime
  • 10CC - I'm not in love
  • Terry Jacks - Seasons in the sun
  • Starbuck - Moonlight feels right
  • Player - Baby come back
  • Pilot - Magic
  • Orleans - Still the one
  • Marc Jordan - Marina del Ray
  • Lighthouse - Sunny days
  • Leo Sayer - When I need you
  • Jay Ferguson - Thunder island
  • Ian Thomas - Coming home
  • Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone again naturally
  • George McCrae - Rock your baby
  • George Harrison - Blow away
  • Firefall - Strange way
  • David Gates - Took the last train
  • Cliff Richard - Devil woman
  • The Brothers Johnson - Strawberry letter 23
  • Boney M - Daddy cool
  • Bee Gees - Jive talkin'
  • Bob Welch - Sentimental lady
  • Andrew Gold - Lonely boy
  • John Stewart - Gold
  • Alice Cooper - School's out
  • ABBA - Knowing me knowing you
  • Harmonium - Pour un instant

No comments: