Friday, November 22, 2019

Small things 22 Nov


  • How did we keep doctors away before there were apples? Oh right. There were no doctors back then......
  • Don't tell dad jokes before you're a father. That's a faux pa. (Yes, I am a dad. Well, a step-dad)
  • Helping one person might not change the whole world, but it could change the world for one person.
  • Does anyone use onion soup mix to make soup, versus using it to make dip, roasts, or whatever?
  • The sign on my front lawn would say "beware emotional support dog"
  • I'd go to a gender reveal party just to act supremely disappointed at the revealed gender.
  • No, you're not supposed to show up naked to a gender reveal party......
  • I truly believe that unless and until our government members can demonstrate that they are pure of heart and mind and soul and commit no crimes or sins that they should not be allowed to legislate us on how to live our lives. It's one thing to govern a people, it's quite another to morally dictate to them.
  • On my bus route, we'd stop wherever the hell you want to.
  • I feel sad for people who get plastic surgery on their face and think they look better than before.
  • Auto-correct is my worst enema.

No comments: