Saturday, January 05, 2019

Po po!

While watching some movie (whose title escapes me), I was introduced to the fact that some folks refer to the police as "the po-po".

I thought that was cute. So our family have been secretly referring to them as the po-po too.

But I decided to take it further. Olivia and I came up with pet names for all kinds of police.

Police - Po po
Mounted police - Ho po
Police on bikes - Bi po
Police walking the beat - Pedi po
Mall cops - Faux po
Police at the local donut shop - Po po at the Tim Ho
Police dog - Pup po
Police helicopter - Heli po
Police in a traffic control role - Go po
Police executing a warrant at a grow-op - Gro po
Rotund police officer - Hippo po (alternatively Lipo)
Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) - Ro co mo po
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) - Oh po po
Military police - Mo po
Where cops have a few drinks - Po pub

No comments: